Pinned

Translating Commission

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Raku & Hikaru's Interview pt. 2

(continuation from the previous post)




■ "All of us think of each other as weirdos. But, that's precisely why it's interesting!" - Hikaru


―― After going through those times, now the two of you are active as part of the same idol unit. Have you ever wondered how things got this way?

I remember that it was when I go to the audition to join the musical troupe...

Right, right. Hikaru tried to participate in the audition that only accept girls and pretended to be a girl... he got totally found out.

Aah... if I only I could get through with my beauty alone, I would've got accepted. What a pity...

Hikaru told me to wait outside the audition venue so I waited for him, but when I heard that he failed, I thought, ah, as I expected.

On the way home while Raku comforted me, we met the President and got invited to become I-Chu. He said that, by making use of my beauty, it's not only possible to become the top of theatrical industry, but I can also aim to be a top idol!

When I think about it, it was foolish of us to follow that strange bear along... I became an idol when Hikaru decided to become one himself.

Raku wanted to become an idol together with me!

Well, you can think of it that way too. I was thinking that as long as Hikaru is around, there bound to be something interesting happening.

Of course, I won't let Raku feeling bored!

Khu khu khu. See, he's an interesting fellow, isn't he?

―― We can see how high the level of trust between you! Then, ArS was formed after you guys entered the school. We'd like to hear about the other unit members too.

Really, ArS is full of interesting members. To think that there are so many unique people other than Hikaru like this, the world is really a vast one.

That's right. Torahiko is an especially strange one! However, his way of life is so beautiful that it looks radiant to me!

It's because Torahiko is the leader than I think it's fine for me to be in ArS.

Yup! After all, there are the kind of Kyousuke who could draw nothing but manga, and a shut-in like Akio who followed Torahiko's lead!

You said cruel things without even realizing, huh... By the way, though there's no need for me to say about it, Shiki is the kind of idol who makes a fuss about girls. However, he's the best when it comes to taking care of others, so everyone ended up relying on him.

But, the one whose role is to support that kind of Shiki at times is Raku!

Hoo... how splendid of you, despite not looking like you care about others, you actually watch them carefully, eh?

Ra-Raku~!!! Compliment me some more!!

Don't get too cocky. *flicks Hikaru's forehead*

Haaw! How cruel of you for hitting this beautiful forehead of mine~

Khu khu khu... we got off-tracked from the topic, but if I have to summarize it, I think that the current members are the best.

Although we're connected in that all of us are artists, still we need to thank the President for showing us the path of idol!

It's not wrong to say that the one who connected our fates is that bear... I'll thank him just for that one.

From now on, ArS will keep being active while utilizing our characteristic that won't lose against anyone else! This is also a way to repay our favor to the President!

―― Then, at the same time, what do you all share mutually as you worked together as part of ArS?

HA HA HA!! You asked quite an odd question, aren't you? Of course it is that we are all questioning why we ended up becoming idols!

―― Eh!? What does that mean...?

Do you think it's weird? But that is the truth. If we think why we ended up becoming idols-

Because something interesting is bound to happen! Because there lies the shining road! Because there is something that can stir our creativity there!

It can't be helped that we are seen as optimists. Us creators have 'freedom', as Torahiko often yelled about, as our selling point.

All of us think of each other as weirdos. But, that's precisely why it's interesting! Each has something interesting that oneself doesn't have, which makes us wanting to know each other more!

However, it's something that can be said about any other group... Really, this school gathered a bunch of people with rich personalities.

That we are able to get the first place in the pair ranking means that we're the most unique out of all. Aah! What a sinful man you are, Orihara Hikaru!

―― ArS's activities are interesting, and you are all connected by your creativities... what a wonderful synergy! That's right, we'd like to hear about your life as creators too. What do you think about the way each of you expressed yourselves?

Raku is amazing! Since he was still a student, the calligraphy he wrote had won many kind of prizes! The certificates that Raku earned himself are under my management, and I'd like to show it to all of you!

Aah. He cleaned the shelves at my house everyday with duster. I could care less about those scrap of papers and medals, though.

You shouldn't! After all, they're the brilliant proofs that people acknowledged Raku's ability! If it's for Raku's sake, then cleaning them up means nothing at all!

It's fine if you don't find it troublesome... And although Hikaru is a noisy one like this, I think that his vocalization, appearance, and acting skill which could glorify the drama stage is quite an amazing one too. He always earned himself main roles since his student years.

Each year on School Festival, I always asked it to be recorded so Raku's and my family can see my beauty from many angles. Those data are later edited so we can see it again every year! We watched it sometime ago, my acting skill when I was still a student was still unsophisticated that it looked so lovely!

Won't you consider about me, who have to accompany you watching those videos every year...?

--

(continued on the next post)

No comments:

Post a Comment